Wapsi Variegated Chenille
Wapsi Variegated Chenille; if you can think of it, then you probably can tie it with this versatile fly tying body material! The two-color bands in the Variegated Chenille supply a life-like contrast and ever-so-slight shimmer to enhance the natural look of your flies. Variegated chenille gives Wooly Buggers that extra appeal as it does for nymphs, stoneflies, crayfish, and many other patterns that you can think of (or have yet to create)! The Variegated Chenille is wrapped in approximately a 15-foot length on the card and comes in one size (medium). Only your imagination is the limit to what you can tie using Wapsi Variegated Chenille!
- Alternating two bands of color
- Medium size
- 15 feet per card (approx)
- Patterns using variegated chenille:
- Wooly Buggers
- Brindle Bug
- Pat’s Rubber Legs, aka Girdle Bug, Pickle
- Other stonefly nymph and streamer patterns that use chenille
- Mimics mottled and streaked colorations of prey:
Wapsi Variegated Chenille is made in the U.S.A.