Christmas Delivery Times - Order by these dates to recieve your order in time for the Holidays
- Standard Shipping: Order by Friday 12/15/23
- 3 day: Order by Tuesday 12/19/23
- 2 day: Order by Wednesday 12/20/23
- 1 day: Order by Thursday 12/21/23
Domestic Shipping Rates
|Method||Lower 48||AK, HI, U.S. Territories|
|Fast Standard - Orders under $39||$4.99||$24.99|
|Fast Standard - Orders $39 or more||Free||$24.99|
|Three Day (3 business days)||$7.99||N/A|
|Two Day (2 business days)||$9.99||$44.99|
|Next Day (1 business day)||$29.99||$89.99|
Free Fast Standard Shipping
- We reserve the right to decline to ship any order via FREE Fast Standard shipping if the package is unusually large or heavy. If we decline to ship an order via FREE Fast Standard shipping, we will contact you before we proceed with your order.
- Certain large or heavy items (including but not limited to kayaks, augers, downriggers, ice huts or shelters, waders, nets, or orders that must ship in multiple packages) are excluded from FREE Fast Standard shipping and may be subject to additional oversized shipping charges which will be displayed in the cart during the checkout process. These large or heavy items may not qualify for expedited shipping and may be limited to shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. Information noting these shipping limitations and charges will be noted on the items. Some of these larger items may be shipped by a freight company.
- Certain large or heavy items (including but not limited to kayaks, augers, downriggers, ice huts or shelters, waders, nets, or orders that must ship in multiple packages) may be excluded from shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, or may be charged our actual shipping cost. If your order cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii, you will be contacted by our Customer Service team. If your order can ship to Alaska or Hawaii but requires you to pay for our actual shipping cost, our Customer Service team will notify you with a shipping cost quote and await your approval by telephone or email. Information noting these shipping limitations and charges will be noted on the items.
Three Day, Two Day, and Next Day Domestic Shipping
- Delivery dates are business days only and do not include Saturday, Sunday, holidays or dates on which UPS or FedEx does not pick up. For example, if you order on Monday morning with Two Day delivery, your order will arrive on Wednesday if no holiday intervenes. If you order on Thursday morning (Eastern Time) with Two Business Day delivery, your order will arrive on the following Monday, which is two working days after the order date.
- Orders received after 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) may ship the next business day.
- Guaranteed shipping dates are valid for in-stock items only. If the item is not in stock, we will contact you promptly.
- A street address is required for both expedited shipping and for items that ship directly from the manufacturer. We cannot deliver expedited or drop ship orders to a post office box.
- Certain large or heavy items (including but not limited to ice augers, nets, downriggers, kayaks, waders, ice huts and ice shelters) are subject to an oversized charge, or orders that must ship in multiple packages, will not ship for the expedited rates shown above. If an order contains an item that is too large or too heavy to ship for the expedited rates shown above, or if the order must ship in multiple packages, we will contact you promptly and advise you of the shipping charges and options available. In addition, certain items are too large to ship expedited. If an order contains an item that is too large to ship expedited, we will contact you promptly and advise you of the options available. Please contact us if you have any questions about an expedited order.
- Certain promotional, free and incentive items that ship separate from an expedited order will be shipped Standard. FishUSA reserves the right to determine how promotional, free or incentive items will be shipped.
- UPS, FedEx, and USPS will not deliver expedited orders to certain rural addresses.
- Expedited shipping is not available for orders shipped to APO boxes and United States territories.
- For prompt delivery of expedited orders, please ensure that someone will be available at your shipping location to receive your order. If your mailing address is a post office box, please also include a physical address, because UPS and FedEx cannot deliver to a post office box.
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding expedited shipment availability or delivery time frames.
Free Curbside Pickup
When your order is ready, you will receive an email notification that you’re able to pick it up during regular Pro Shop Hours. All instructions for pickup will be included in this email.
- Remain in your vehicle and use Curbside Pickup. Click HERE for additional details.
- Pick your order up in the Pro Shop.
Kayak Shipping Terms and Information
- We ship kayaks via LTL freight carriers. Kayaks do not qualify for FREE Standard shipping or expedited shipping.
- All kayaks are subject to a shipping & handling fee that will typically be shown in the cart during the checkout process. The fees will vary and are based on the item dimensions and weight as well as the shipping destination.
- In some cases, we may be unable to ship a kayak to its destination or we may need to charge you our actual shipping cost. If your order cannot be shipped or requires you to pay our actual shipping cost, you will be contacted by our Customer Service team. If you need to pay our actual shipping cost, we will provide you with a new shipping quote and we will hold the kayak until you approve the new shipping quote and pay the additional shipping cost.
- The LTL freight carrier will deliver your kayak in a large tractor-trailer. Because of this, the “ship to” location must be able to accommodate a tractor-trailer vehicle. Our LTL freight carrier service provider will contact you when your kayak is shipped and when it is ready to be delivered to establish a delivery day and time window.
Additional Shipping Terms and Information
- The shipping rates set forth above are for shipments only within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). For international orders, please see our International shipping terms.
- FishUSA is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs to merchandise after a package is delivered to a freight forwarder. We will not provide a replacement or refund for any shipment that is taken out of the United States by a freight forwarder. If you are having your order delivered to a freight forwarder and any items arrived damaged or missing at the freight forwarder, you should instruct the freight forward to to refuse the delivery.
- Shipments to more than one address require shipping charges for each address.
- Additional shipments associated with an order will be sent via Fast Standard Shipping, regardless of the original shipping method selected.
- Some orders may be shipped with a "signature required" or "adult signature required" notation at our discretion.
- FishUSA and all United States retailers are no longer permitted to ship any Shimano, G. Loomis, or Penn products outside of the United States.
Order Processing and Shipping Times
UPS Ground Shipping Times
To estimate time-in-transit for UPS Ground Shipping, click here.
- Select today's date in the "When are you shipping?" field
- Enter "16415" in the "ZIP/Postal Code" field
- Select "Shipped from this ZIP/Postal Code"
FedEx Ground Shipping Times
To estimate time-in-transit for FedEx Ground Shipping, click here.
- Enter "16415" in the "Origin ZIP/Postal Code" field
- Select "US" in "Country" field
- Select the appropriate choice in the "Is the destination a residential address?" field
- Select "View Outbound Map"
- Click 'View Map"
USPS Priority Mail Shipping Times
To estimate time-in-transit for USPS Priority Mail Shipping, click here.
- Enter "16415" in the "Origin ZIP/Postal Code" field