Except as explained below, FishUSA offers free or flat-rate shipping on all orders shipped within the 50 states of the United States. Shipping rates for all domestic services, including expedited services, are shown in the table below.
|Domestic Shipping Rates|
|Method||Lower 48||AK, HI, U.S. Territories|
|REEL Fast Standard - Orders under $75.00 (Up to 6 business days)||$7.99||$24.99|
|REEL Fast Standard - Orders $75.00 or more (Up to 6 business days)||FREE||$24.99|
|REEL Fast Three Day (3 business days)||$11.99||N/A|
|REEL Fast Two Day (2 business days)||$17.99||$44.99|
|REEL Fast Next Day (1 business day)||$39.99||$89.99|
At FishUSA, we continue to ship your orders with the utmost care and speed. Most orders that are placed on our website by 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) will ship on the same day. In rare instances, packages may be delayed by our carriers for a variety of reasons including COVID-19 restrictions, weather, natural disasters, and conditions beyond their control. To view the latest service alerts or disruptions of service guarantees from our carriers, please see the links below.
Free REEL Fast Curbside Pickup
FishUSA offers a safe, free and convenient way for our neighboring customers to place orders online and pick them up at the FishUSA Pro Shop. Most REEL Fast Curbside orders are ready for pickup within two hours of the time you place your order. You can’t beat that!
Customers who live within 150 miles of our local Pro Shop located in Fairview, Pennsylvania are eligible to place REEL Fast Curbside orders. The option to choose REEL Fast Pickup will automatically appear in your “shipping options” at checkout. For customers in neighboring states who may be in close proximity to our Pro Shop and would like to pick up your order, please contact our Customer Service team at 800.922.1219 to request REEL Fast Curbside Pickup.
When your order is ready, you will receive an email notification that you’re able to pick it up during regular Pro Shop Hours. All instructions for pickup will be included in this email.
Once the email notification has been sent, you will have five business days to pick up your order (or it will be cancelled).
Some items may not be available for immediate pickup. FishUSA reserves the right to cancel backordered items that are unavailable within seven days of the date you place your order.
To pick up your order, you will have two options:
Remain in your vehicle and use REEL Fast Curbside Pickup. Click HERE for additional details.
Pick your order up in the Pro Shop.
Free REEL Fast Standard Shipping
Currently we offer free REEL Fast Standard shipping on most domestic orders over $75.00. We will determine the shipping method for all REEL Fast Standard orders. Free REEL Fast Standard shipping applies only if the order total, exclusive of shipping charges and tax, is at least $75.01. Free REEL Fast Standard shipping applies only to the contiguous United States.
Our REEL Fast Standard shipping method may be from the United States Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx. Typical delivery time for REEL Fast Standard shipping is up to 6 business day.
Light or small items are usually shipped United States Postal Service First Class mail or Priority mail, and heavier items are usually shipped by UPS Ground.
The following are exceptions to our FREE REEL Fast Standard shipping charges:
- We reserve the right to decline to ship any order via FREE REEL Fast Standard shipping if the package is unusually large or heavy. If we decline to ship an order via FREE REEL Fast Standard shipping, we will contact you before we proceed with your order.
- Certain large or heavy items (including but not limited to kayaks, augers, downriggers, ice huts or shelters, waders, nets, or orders that must ship in multiple packages) are excluded from FREE REEL Fast Standard shipping and may be subject to additional oversized shipping charges which will be displayed in the cart during the checkout process. These large or heavy items may not qualify for expedited shipping and may be limited to shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. Information noting these shipping limitations and charges will be noted on the items. Some of these larger items may be shipped by a freight company.
- Certain large or heavy items (including but not limited to kayaks, augers, downriggers, ice huts or shelters, waders, nets, or orders that must ship in multiple packages) may be excluded from shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, or may be charged our actual shipping cost. If your order cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii, you will be contacted by our Customer Service team. If your order can ship to Alaska or Hawaii but requires you to pay for our actual shipping cost, our Customer Service team will notify you with a shipping cost quote and await your approval by telephone or email. Information noting these shipping limitations and charges will be noted on the items.
Generally orders shipped to APO boxes and United States territories ship for our standard domestic shipping rates. However, if an item it too large or heavy or requires shipment in multiple packages, additional charges may apply. If additional charges do apply, before we ship your order we will email you with the additional shipping charges and request your approval of those charges.
REEL Fast Three Day, Two Day, and Next Day Domestic Shipping
FishUSA offers REEL Fast Three Day, REEL Fast Two Day and REEL Fast Next Day delivery of most domestic orders. We will select a delivery method that the carrier guarantees will deliver your order within the time window according to business days. Our shipping speed does not correspond to a specific carrier-branded shipping service. Delivery methods that we use, and that provide guaranteed delivery dates, include UPS Ground, UPS Expedited, USPS Priority Mail, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, and FedEx Expedited. Please note we may ship these orders by a method that requires a signature for delivery.
The following additional terms and conditions apply to expedited domestic shipping:
- Delivery dates are business days only and do not include Saturday, Sunday, holidays or dates on which UPS or FedEx does not pick up. For example, if you order on Monday morning with REEL Fast Two Day delivery, your order will arrive on Wednesday if no holiday intervenes. If you order on Thursday morning (Eastern Time) with Two Business Day delivery, your order will arrive on the following Monday, which is two working days after the order date.
- Orders received after 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) may ship the next business day.
- Guaranteed shipping dates are valid for in-stock items only. If the item is not in stock, we will contact you promptly.
- A street address is required for both expedited shipping and for items that ship directly from the manufacturer. We cannot deliver expedited or drop ship orders to a post office box.
- Certain large or heavy items (including but not limited to ice augers, nets, downriggers, kayaks, waders, ice huts and ice shelters) are subject to an oversized charge, or orders that must ship in multiple packages, will not ship for the expedited rates shown above. If an order contains an item that is too large or too heavy to ship for the expedited rates shown above, or if the order must ship in multiple packages, we will contact you promptly and advise you of the shipping charges and options available. In addition, certain items are too large to ship expedited. If an order contains an item that is too large to ship expedited, we will contact you promptly and advise you of the options available. Please contact us if you have any questions about an expedited order.
- Certain promotional, free and incentive items that ship separate from an expedited order will be shipped Economy. FishUSA reserves the right to determine how promotional, free or incentive items will be shipped.
- UPS, FedEx, and USPS will not deliver expedited orders to certain rural addresses.
- Expedited shipping is not available for orders shipped to APO boxes and United States territories.
- For prompt delivery of expedited orders, please ensure that someone will be available at your shipping location to receive your order. If your mailing address is a post office box, please also include a physical address, because UPS and FedEx cannot deliver to a post office box.
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding expedited shipment availability or delivery time frames.
Kayak Shipping Terms and Information
- All kayaks are subject to a shipping & handling fee that will be shown in the cart during the checkout process.
- Kayaks do not qualify for FREE Reel Fast Standard shipping or expedited shipping.
- FishUSA ships kayaks via specialized LTL freight carriers. The specific shipping carrier and shipping charges are set by FishUSA and will vary based on item dimensions and shipping destination.
- Shipping & Handling costs will vary between $249.99 and $1175.00 and are calculated based on destination.
- The LTL carrier will deliver your kayak in a large tractor-trailer. As such, the “ship to” location must be able to accommodate a tractor-trailer vehicle. Our LTL carrier service provider will contact you when your kayak is shipped and when it is ready to be delivered to establish a delivery day and time window.
- All kayaks should be carefully inspected upon delivery, and any damage should be noted on the carrier’s paperwork. Please contact our Customer Service team at 800.922.1219 if you have any concerns with the delivery of your kayak, and we will work with our LTL service carrier to resolve these issues.
Additional Shipping Terms and Information
- The shipping rates set forth above are for shipments only within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). For international orders, please see our International shipping terms.
- Shipments to more than one address require shipping charges for each address.
- Additional shipments associated with an order will be sent via REEL Fast Standard Shipping, regardless of the original shipping method selected.
- Some orders may be shipped with a "signature required" or "adult signature required" notation at our discretion.
- Effective December 16, 2019, FishUSA and all United States retailers are no longer permitted to ship any Shimano or G. Loomis products outside of the United States.
We attempt to ship all in-stock orders that are placed on our website by 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on the same day. All other in-stock orders should ship within 24 hours (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and days on which our carriers will not accept shipments).
Orders shipped REEL Fast Standard will usually ship within 24 hours. Generally, we ship by UPS Ground, UPS SurePost, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx SmartPost, U.S. Priority Mail, or U.S. First Class Mail.
If we are able to partial ship an incomplete order, we may ship the items separately at no additional cost to you. Subsequent shipments associated with an order will be sent via REEL Fast Standard Shipping, regardless of the original shipping method selected.
When we process your order for shipment, we will email you with your tracking number.
Typically, items shipped to the lower 48 states by USPS (United States Postal Service) arrive in up to 6 business days. Shipping times for UPS Ground and FedEx Home Delivery are provided on the shipping maps below.
UPS Ground Shipping Times
To estimate time-in-transit for UPS Ground Shipping, click here.
- Select today's date in the "When are you shipping?" field
- Enter "16415" in the "ZIP/Postal Code" field
- Select "Shipped from this ZIP/Postal Code"
FedEx Ground Shipping Times
To estimate time-in-transit for FedEx Ground Shipping, click here.
- Enter "16415" in the "Origin ZIP/Postal Code" field
- Select "US" in "Country" field
- Select the appropriate choice in the "Is the destination a residential address?" field
- Select "View Outbound Map"
- Click 'View Map"
USPS Priority Mail Shipping Times
To estimate time-in-transit for USPS Priority Mail Shipping, click here.
- Enter "16415" in the "Search on ZIP/Postal Code" field