St. Croix Legend Elite Panfish Spinning Rod
Select from the models below
Take your panfish angling to the next level with the St. Croix Legend Elite Panfish Spinning Rod! Designed for devout panfish anglers, this rod is the ultimate option for crappie, bluegill, and perch. Featuring a unique blend of high-modulus graphites with a Fortified Resin System, this panfish spinning rod is 33% stronger than others on the market. The graphite blank also offers improved action, durability and increased sensitivity. Its Fuji AT series guides feature Torzite rings with titanium frames give you the ultimate guide train for ultra-light and light power spinning rods. It is outfitted with a Fuji split reel seat and super-grade cork handle. By utilizing its proprietary technology, St. Croix has produced the lightest and most sensitive spinning rod to help you catch more panfish this season.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity
- Modified guide train featuring Fuji AT series guides with Torzite rings and titanium frames provide the ultimate guide train for UL-L power spinning rods
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15-year transferable warranty
The St. Croix Legend Elite Panfish Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.