Ross Reels Evolution LTX Fly Reel
The Ross Reels Evolution LTX Fly Reel is four times stronger than previous models, yet still maintains Evolution's reputation of being one the best. The signature construction and arbor shape add strength while assisting to self-level the fly line across the face of the spool as it is retrieved. The Evolution LTX is constructed from proprietary aluminum alloy and features a handle machined from a canvas phenolic rod to reduce weight, add durability, and increase your grip when wet. Fly anglers will appreciate the improvements of the LTX and its ability to fish in fresh or saltwater environments.
- Large arbor
- Hard anodized finish
- Over four times the drag strength of the Evolution LT
- Engineered stacked-disc system
- Made from a 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
- Machined canvas phenolic handle reduces weight and adds grip
- Oil impregnated bronze bushing rotating on a stainless steel spindle
- For all freshwater and warmwater fishing environments
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
The Ross Evolution LTX Fly Reel is made in the U.S.A.