Redington Grande Fly Reel
Meet the new heavyweight fly reel that will KO any fish you hook! The Redington Grande Fly Reel is built with fully anodized, machined aluminum making it durable and tough enough to handle big game fly fishing. Featuring Redington's new, fully-sealed Super Torque carbon fiber drag system, you can expect a smooth and powerful drag in any condition. The large arbor V-spool design provides a ton of backing capacity to help reduce line stacking. Its oversized palming rim gives you more line control. The Grande Fly reel offers all the same qualities as other high-end competitors, with a much more reasonable price tag.
- CNC machined, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Fully sealed, Super-Torque, carbon fiber drag system
- V-spool with backing canal arbor for reduced line stacking and increased backing capacity
- Over-sized palming rim for increased drag application and spool rigidity
- Optimized reel foot position for true center of gravity to prevent rod twist, and unique, rounded finish for line/leader protection when stowed
- Enlarged soft-touch, anti-snag handle machined from Delrin to increased grip and ergonomic comfort. Nylon reel case included
- Model 5/6/7 is up for the fight, whether you are stripping meat for the largest of browns or targeting tailers out of a kayak.
- Model 7/8/9 will stop any bone on any flat.
- Model 9/10/11 will forcefully take the crown from any king salmon or silver king.
- Model 11/12/13 doesn’t measure the size of the fish, but rather how fast they swim and how fast it can stop it.
- Model 14+ holds over 700 yards of backing, so enjoy the next few hours battling the biggest creatures that will take a fly.
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty