Okuma Dead Eye Custom Walleye Spinning Rod
Designed for tournament walleye anglers, the Okuma Dead Eye Custom Walleye Spinning Rod provides custom technique-specific walleye jigging performance. Leading walleye tournament anglers from the Midwest helped design this spinning rod to bring you professional excellence at an affordable price. The SCT carbon blank construction utilizes spiral carbon technology which is a dual helix wrap using over 6000 strands of carbon thread around a graphite blank for improved strength and durability. The Dead Eye Spinning Rod is outfitted with Sea Guide angled guide frames to reduce line twists. Featuring a custom EVA and cork split grip configuration is lightweight and provides incredible balance, perfect for all day jigging. To become a better tournament angler, you need gear like the professionals; pick up the Okuma Dead Eye Custom Walleye Spinning Rod today!
- Custom technique specific Walleye Jigging rods
- 30/40-ton carbon, ultra-sensitive and responsive blank construction
- SCT blank: spiral carbon technology improves strength and durability
- SCT is a dual helix wrap with over 6000 strands of carbon thread
- Sea Guide XO 316-SS angled guide frames reduce line twists
- Specialized stainless steel tip, prevents inserts from popping out
- Feature a custom cork and EVA rear split grip configuration
- Premium ALPS RPD reel seat with aluminum thread nut
- Specialized stainless steel hook keeper on all models
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Great jigging rod
Great rod for 1oz jigs
Best walleye rod I’ve owned
I received this rod in the mail today around 11 a.m. and headed right for the river to jig for some walleyes, hands down the best walleye rod I’ve ever owned, I jigged up 10 walleyes in about 2 hours. Highly recommend this rod!
Beautiful Walleye Rod - You Won't Be Disappointed
by Walleye Mark
I purchased the Dead Eye Custom rod on Friday night and it was delivered to my house on Monday via standard shipping - that is crazy fast. The rod is beautiful and feels great.