Okuma Connoisseur Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod
This item may be subject to a packaging fee that will be shown in cart.
Okuma Connoisseur Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod Models
The Okuma Connoisseur Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod offers the reliability experienced fishermen go for at the price beginners look for! The action of this rod is specifically geared towards salmon and steelhead. Feature include a graphite composite blank construction, aluminum oxide guide inserts, stainless steel guide frames, and a stainless steel hook keeper. The Connoisseur series comes in many different sizes and configurations to match exactly what you are looking for!
- 24-ton carbon blank construction
- UFR-II Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology
- Tip-over-butt ferrule connection for improved balance
- Traditional full cork rear grip and cork foregrip
- Titanium oxide guide inserts with stainless steel frames
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Warranty: Manufacturer's limited 1-year
Ratings & Reviews
Better than older model
by browntroutnywatershed -
I do like this new model better than the past one,,but I do not trust new guides,,look cheap! Otherwise a great value for the price and have used it with slip bobber with small minnows for panfish/bass! A very enjoyable fight when u hook a 2lb or better fish.