Okuma Connoisseur Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod
The Okuma Connoisseur Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod offers the reliability experienced fishermen go for at the price beginners look for! The action of this rod is specifically geared towards salmon and steelhead. Feature include a graphite composite blank construction, aluminum oxide guide inserts, stainless steel guide frames, and a stainless steel hook keeper. The Connoisseur series comes in many different sizes and configurations to match exactly what you are looking for!
- 24-ton carbon blank construction
- UFR-II Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology
- Tip-over-butt ferrule connection for improved balance
- Traditional full cork rear grip and cork foregrip
- Titanium oxide guide inserts with stainless steel frames
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Warranty: Manufacturer's limited 1-year
Ratings & Reviews
Better than older model
by browntroutnywatershed -
I do like this new model better than the past one,,but I do not trust new guides,,look cheap! Otherwise a great value for the price and have used it with slip bobber with small minnows for panfish/bass! A very enjoyable fight when u hook a 2lb or better fish.
Great rod at a great price
This rod is an excellent float fishing rod for trout and steelhead. I’ve used it for the past 4 years without any issues. The light action rod is sensitive yet strong enough to land 8lb steelhead (I only use 4lb test line). I’ve had no problems with the guides or grip. I also use it to fish minnows under a float for bass and crappie. You can’t beat this rod for the price.