Fish Hawk X2 Trolling System
If you're looking for one of the most versatile at-depth water temperature and trolling speed sensors on the market today, look no further than the Fish Hawk X2 Trolling System! Use the X2 to find the exact temperature and monitor your speed so you can be right where you need to be to get in the fish zone. The probe and the receiver are perfectly aligned for the best possible wireless communication, thanks to the patent-pending Slip-Ducer design. The X2 system can be used on any style of boat, whether you use a downrigger or not. Catch more fish with the Fish Hawk X2 Trolling System!
- Shows water temperature and mechanical speed at the probe
- Proven wireless sonar data transmission
- Magnum size digits are easy to see
- Display operates for 40+ hours on two AA batteries (not included)
- Back light for use in low-light situations
- IP54 water resistant display
- Leak-proof, water activated probe
- Probe operates for 100+ hours on four AA batteries (not included)
- Selectable units of measure: Fahrenheit/Celsius; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- Display with gimbal mount
- Fish Hawk Probe
- Hard Case
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty
The Fish Hawk X2 Trolling System is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Cant make it work
by Rick J.
I was really excited to get this unit. I haven't been able to get any stable readings at all. I've had temp readings from 98 degrees to 4 degrees.
Speeds from 9mph to 0 with the occasional normal reading for a second before jumping all over the place. I turned off my 50 khz fish finder setting as per troubleshooting page but there are NO stable readings whatsoever. Very disappointed as I've heard so much about the fishhawk . I'll have to go back to my Moortroll 900 in the meantime which probably needs new coated cable but at least it was stable.
X2 works flawlessly, easy to setup. Like the fact of not having to hook another transducer to the boat, no wiring required. Up and running in a matter of minutes 👍
Great tool to have on small boats. Very user friendly and does not require much to get set up.