Fish Hawk TD Digital At-Depth Water Temp Gauge
Fish Hawk TD Digital At-Depth Water Temp Gauge gives all anglers critical water temp and depth information essential for more consistent catches. Thanks to highly accurate temperature and water pressure sensors, the Fish Hawk TD provides an accurate watertemperature profile of the entire water column by showing the water temperature at 5-feet intervals of depth down to 300-feet. The Fish Hawk TD also reveals the true running depth of copper, leadcore, and dispsey lines.
Fish Hawk TD Digital At-Depth Water Temp Gauge provides water temp and depth info displayed on the built-in LCD screen. It is versatile for fresh and saltwater environments, on lakes, rivers, and reservoirs, for fishing walleyes, lake trout, rainbows,kings, or kokanee. The TD Gauge's electronics and lithium battery are molded-in for years of leak-proof service.
- Shows the water temp every 5 feet, down to 300'
- Highly accurate temp sensor, displays F or C
- Shows maximum drop depth to tell you how deep copper, leadcore, or Dipsies are running
- Highly accurate pressure sensor, displays in feet or meters
- Weight 2.72 ounces
- One-year warranty, five-year battery life guarantee
- Heavy-duty snap for line attachment
- Max Depth Mode which pinpoints depth to the nearest foot
The Fish Hawk TD Digital At-Depth Water Temp Gauge is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Great tool for all trollers. A lot of good information can be retrieved if you don't have the money for a Fish Hawk unit.
Good for water temp but so is a thermometer, and costs less.
by capt jerry
Does provide temp as the guide states but mine is off on the depth. Also will not find the depth of a trolled lure as stated because ANYTHING on the line will affect the depth of the lure.