Daiwa Ardito-TR Travel Spinning Rod
Daiwa Ardito-TR Travel Spinning Rods are great, quality rods for the traveling angler. These sensitive spinning rods are constructed of X45 Bias Graphite fiber for flexibility, strength, and virtually zero blank twist. Strategically placed V-Flex Ferrules bend with the rod to provide a smooth, powerful action. Ardito-TR Spinning Rods include a sturdy, yet pliable case to protect the rod during travel.
- Daiwa's exclusive HVF (High Volume Fiber) graphite construction
- X45 Bias Graphite fiber construction
- V-Flex ferrule joint system
- Un-sanded micro pitch taping blank
- Multi-piece travel design
- Fuji aluminum oxide guides
- Semi-hard travel case
- Manufacturer's five year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Great Travel Rod
I purchased this rod for a spring 2018 walleye fishing trip to Northern Ontario, Canada. I was a little hesitant to bring a travel rod but wanted one that I could check as a carry on. Long story short, I boated over 200 fish including a 42" pike with this rod with ZERO issues (7' Medium action running 8 lb. mono). You would never know it was a 3 piece rod as it had plenty of backbone for bigger fish, hook sets and good sensitivity for the light biting walleyes. I will definitely be using it again on a fly-in trip this spring.