Z-Man Chatterbait Jack Hammer
The Z-Man Chatterbait Jack Hammer features a never before seen design that makes the lure vibrate and create an erratic, side-to-side motion. Its signature flat-bottom and low center of gravity head, combined with a thin stainless steel blade, allows the lure to skip easily beneath docks and trees as well as move through cover. The Chatterbait Jack Hammer also features a channeled groove on the bottom of its head that positions the blade to strike the head, producing the signature chattering sound.
For increased durability and hook-up ratio, the Z-Man Chatterbait Jack Hammer is outfitted with a heavy-duty, razor-sharp Gamakatsu flipping hook. A premium hand-tied silicone rubber skirt creates incredible movement in the water. Your tackle box isn't complete without the Z-Man Chatterbait Jack Hammer!
- Designed in conjunction with renowned bladed jig expert Brett Hite and leading Japanese lure company Evergreen International
- Exclusive patented ChatterBait bladed swim jig design and stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade
- Low center of gravity head with 3D eyes and channel groove for blade protection
- Quality components include Gamakatsu heavy wire flipping hook and decoy Egg Snap
- Double wire trailer keeper
- Detailed head and blade paint schemed and color-matched, hand-tied silicone skirt
- Qty. per Pack: 1
Ratings & Reviews
worth the price
by THE FERD
Best Chatterbait I have used so far ! smaller size but but more vibration and a great hook . The blade to jig head connection is the best that Z-Man has , no more lost jigs and reeling back just the blade . Wish they were cheaper but Fish USA has the best price in the area .
Best bladed bait. Costly but worth it!
Got the Jackhammer based on pro reviews. That bait vibrates more than any other bladed jig. Excellent blade head connection. Excellent hook so if you hook one she usually isn't getting off. I've fished with buddies throwing chatters and I'm throwing the J.H. and my catch ratio is 2-3 fish to 1 for them. They are costly but worth it! Best colors for me have been black blue bluegill and white grey. Good fishing!