YakAttack SwitchBlade Transducer Deployment Arm
The YakAttack SwitchBlade Transducer Deployment Arm is designed to ensure quick and effective deployment and retrieval of your transducer without damaging it. With this arm, you can easily install or uninstall your fish finder transducer in a matter of seconds. It comes YakAttack GearTrac ready and can also be surface mounted to the YakAttack CellBlok or MightyMount XL (all sold separately), without having to drill holes in your kayak. This transducer arm allows you to quickly retrieve the transducer if you are entering shallow water. It features a unique hydrodynamic blade design to keep water turbulence to a minimum, providing you with a faster and less noisy solution for over-the-side transducer mounting. Perfect for your kayak, the YakAttack SwitchBlade Transducer Deployment Arm has adjustable depth and allows for easy movement in and out of the water.
- Allows for easy deployment/retrieval of your transducer
- Can be easily mounted to YakAttack CellBlok, GearTrac, or MightyMount XL
- Can also fit most factory installed kayak track systems
- Designed for easy articulation in and out of the water
- Faster and less noisy over he side transducer mounting solution
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The YakAttack SwitchBlade Transducer Deployment Arm is made in the U.S.A.