TackleWorkz Bait Sack
Protect yourself and your lures with the TackleWorkz Bait Sack! This premium lure protector works with any fresh or saltwater lure for a quick, snag-free tackle management system. Squeeze the sack with one hand to open, drop your bait in it, place the line under the line keeper and clip it onto your rod. It's that simple! You won't have to deal with velcro, tangled lures, damaged gear, or hooks in your hands when you use the TackleWorkz Bait Sack. Whether you're on a boat, kayak, or on shore, protect yourself and your gear with the Bait Sack!
- Size: Small - Dimensions: 5.25 x 3.75 in., ideal for crankbaits, topwaters, spoons, jerkbaits, or jigs
- Size: Medium - Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.5 in., great for small or medium umbrella rigs, large crankbaits, small or medium swimbaits, large topwaters
- Size: Large - Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.25 in., perfect for large umbrella rigs, extra large topwaters and crankbaits, large walking baits, swimbaits up to 8 inches
- Premium lure protector
- Fastest and safest tackle management system
- Great for all fresh and saltwater lures
- Snag-proof, velcro-free, squeeze open
- Easy on and off
- Tangle free rods and lures
- Maximize fishing time
- Protect your kids and pets
- Prevent damage to seats and carpet
- Great for transport and storage
- Qty. per Pack: 1 bait sack and two clips
Please Note: Clip colors may vary.
Ratings & Reviews
Tackle organisation is quite important on a kayak. It starts with your lures, your Terminal tackle and should also be a part of your Rod management. I got these bags in all sizes, they last very long and are doing their job. The „squeeze-to-open“ idea is as perfect as simple and easy to handle in a seated position. I fully recommend these Bait Sacks
Great for crankbaits.
by W. Moses
Great for keeping treble hooks from crankbaits catching on everything if you have them tied on ahead of time.