Striker Ice Men's Hardwater Jacket
Stay warm and protected out on the ice with the Striker Ice Men's Hardwater Jacket! This jacket is designed with a durable, waterproof material that is perfect for combating the worst conditions out on the ice! It is insulated to help lock in your body heat. Still, it also features a Surefloat Floatation Assistance Technology that can help you remain afloat in the event of an emergency. With a removable hood, adjustable cuffs, magnetic storm flaps, and even zip underarm vents, this jacket is perfect for long days out on the ice! Striker added on reflective patches to ensure that even if the visibility on the ice drops, you are still easy to see! Keep the elements at bay this ice season with the Striker Ice Men's Hardwater Jacket!
- 600D Endura shell with 320D nylon Tussor trim
- Hydrapore 5,000mm waterproof, 5,000g breathable
- 150g Sureflote flotation assistance technology
- 150g Thermadex assistance technology
- Line cutterz zipper pull included
- Integrated forceps holder
- Low profile side entry storage
- Underarm zip vents
- Removeable hood with memory wire visor
- Magnetic storm flap closure
- Reflective elements for added safety
- Inner lycra cuff
- Fast-drain hem and sleeve cuff
Important: Sureflote is not Coast Guard Approved. This item is not approved by the Coast Guard as a personal flotation device or life preserver. Sureflote may be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents. The Sureflote system does not protect against hypothermia in extreme cold water.