Striker Ice Boots
The Striker Ice Boots combines a neoprene upper and Thinsulate insulation to create a sleek design and extreme warmth. The wear is customizable; roll it up halfway to vent warm feet, or wear all the way up to maintain warmth. These waterproof boots begin with a molded rubber sole and a leather veneer bottom for reduced slippage. Striker Ice Boots boast a -40 degree warmth rating and are sure to keep you comfortable on the ice all winter long.
- Molded rubber sole with superior traction lugs
- Leather veneer bottom for reduced slippage
- 5mm neoprene upper
- 1200g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- EVA removable foot-bed
- Waterproof welded construction
- Ergonomic fit in heel and ankle
- Inside textile top for ease of pulling on
- -40 degree warmth rating
Ratings & Reviews
So far so good
Just got these boots. So as of functionality and temperature resistance I can't verify yet. Sizing seems pretty accurate. Wish they came in half sizes, that's why it got 4 stars so far. Hopefully I can add to this review when I get to use them in extreme temps.