St. Croix Victory Spinning Rod
Select from the models below
Designed by a team that shares your passion for fishing, the St. Croix Victory Spinning Rod will quickly help you achieve victory over your next trophy catch! St. Croix outfitted this rod with their Integrated Poly Curve technology, which eliminates transitional points in the rod's blank without reducing the uniform thickness of the blank wall. The IPC technology creates an incredibly powerful and smooth action that will feel like no other rod! This rod features a Taper Enhancement Technology blank that adds curved patterns that enhance the sensitivity, meaning you can feel every bump and nibble with ease. To keep its sleek and striking image, the Victory Spinning Rod has a Fuji VSS reel seat for a comfortable, yet complimenting, look and feel! The St. Croix Victory Spinning Rod is designed and handcrafted by those that share your passion for the sport, bringing you a sleek, powerful rod that you won't be able to set down!
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology
- Maximum power and strength with significantly reduced blank weight
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji VSS real seat with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model or Full-grip material combination handle on select models
- Model-specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- 15-year transferable warranty from St. Croix backed by their Superstar Service
St. Croix Victory Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Third time out broke.
Never broken a tip on any of my 27 st. Croix rods. Third time out the tip broke between my tip and first guide. My rods travel in a rod locker so I don"t believe I damaged it. Unfortunately I can't get a replacement. I had the 6'10" ml. The 7'1" has not had any issues. Love the way these rods feel with my Vanford reels. Only have three weeks till next tourney trying to decide what to buy.
SCIII+ Blank is an excellent stick!
I received the new St. Croix Victory (6'10 MLXF) spinning rod last week and it came in pristine condition!
I was catching walleyes on it in the next day. It was as sensitive as I had hoped. The new SCIII+ blank is VERY NICE!