St. Croix Legend X Spinning Rod
The St. Croix Legend X Spinning Rod contains a combination of proprietary technologies to give anglers the ultimate advantage in tournament-grade performance. High-performance proprietary SCVI and SCV graphite with FRS offers maximum power and strength with reduced weight. Taper Enhancement Technology provides curved patterns for improved action and increased sensitivity. This rod was built with a Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seats and Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames to ensure 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hoods
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
The St. Croix Legend X Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.