St. Croix Legend X Casting Rod
Select from the models below
The St. Croix Legend X Casting Rod contains a combination of proprietary technologies to give anglers the ultimate advantage in tournament-grade performance. This rod combines high-performance proprietary SCVI and SCV graphite with FRS for maximum power and strength with reduced weight. Taper Enhancement Technology provides curved patterns for improved action and increased sensitivity. This rod is outfitted with the finest components, including a Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat and Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames to ensure 100% corrosion-proof performance. This ultimate casting rod will quickly become an angler's favorite.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance
- Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hoods
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
The St. Croix Legend X Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.