St. Croix Avid Trek Spinning Rod
Select from the models below
The St. Croix Avid Trek Spinning Rod sacrifices nothing to give you the best in performance and versatility! This rod is made on a durable and premium high-modulus SCIII carbon blank. The blank is designed with St. Croix’s famous Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology, which eliminates transitional points in the blank. This advanced reinforcing technology allows the rods to have smoother actions, increased strength, and even higher sensitivity. The smooth Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with zirconia rings and SS316 stainless steel frames are reinforced for power, but also allow the line to smoothly run through them, reducing any line friction. Outfitted with a Sea Guide hook keeper, a Fuji DPS reel seat, and a comfortable select-grade cork handle, this rod is truly designed for your comfort! The St. Croix Avid Trek Spinning Rod packs performance and versatility into one robust and sensitive rod that you won’t want to be without!
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon
- Slim-profile ferrules with ART technology
- Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim zirconia rings and SS316 stainless steel gun smoke frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat with gun smoke hoods
- Sea Guide hook keeper
- Select-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Comes with a 1000 Denier nylon-covered rod case with a divided polypropylene liner
- 15-year transferable manufacturer warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Avid Trek Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.