St. Croix Mojo Yak Casting Rod
If you are a kayak angler, or thinking about kayak fishing, then St. Croix has designed the perfect rod for you! The St. Croix Mojo Yak Casting Rod utilizes many of St. Croix's premium concepts and components, while paying attention to the special designs and characteristics that kayak anglers need for the highest level of fishability - performance, power, action, and a shorter rear grip section. The Mojo Yak is built with high-modulus SCIII graphite blanks to provide durability, power, and just the right actions, but still keep them lightweight.
You can tell comfort was one of the main focuses of St. Croix when they made the Mojo Yak. The Fuji ECS reel seat sits back on a shorter split grip section with a rounded butt end, making it just the right size to handle effortlessly. The Custom Winn split-grip handle provides superior grip, even when wet, thanks to the super tacky, shock-absorbent material. Strong, durable Kigan Master Hand 3D guides are super smooth, designed to last, and built to withstand bumping against the hard plastic of your kayak. Whether you are a hardcore kayak angler or you are just beginning to dive into kayak fishing, the Mojo Yak rod is a must-have!
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames
- Fuji ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models
- Custom Winn split-grip handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service