St. Croix Legend Xtreme Spinning Rod
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Spinning Rods have been newly re-engineered! These rods are handcrafted with high-modulus/high-strain SCV> graphite with a carbon-matte scrim and reinforced with super-high-modulus SCVI graphite for added weight reduction. The special TET (Taper Enhancement Technology) blank design improves sensitivity.
Legend Xtreme Spinning rods feature Fuji K-R Concept Tangle Free guides that ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines. The sloped frame and ring "shed" tangles before they become a problem. The New Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime and cleans up easily. It dries extremely fast when it gets wet. All Legend Extreme Spinning Rods feature St. Croix's exclusive ART, IPC and FRS technologies, for the ultimate in strength, durability, sensitivity and extreme fishing fighting power.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- High Definition (HIGH DEF) blank design
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat
- Machined-aluminum wind check
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Spinning Rods are made in the U.S.A.
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
One of the best rods
by wes -
I bought this St.Croix Legend Extreme because it felt good in my hands. It was what I was looking for as far as spec. I've own a Bass Legend Shakin before and it was a really good rod. St.Croix Legend series are one of the best rods out there. That's the reason why I bought this rod.