St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod
The St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod has been created with the most advanced engineering and graphite possibly obtainable to give you the most for your money. Action is improved and sensitivity is increased due to Taper Enhancement Technology (TET), along with strength and power thanks to super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower sections. These rods are a must-have for all salmon and steelhead enthusiasts.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Super high-modulus SCII graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High modulus/high strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability, and sensitivity
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check
- Super-grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15-year transferable warranty
The St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.