St. Croix Legend Elite Musky Rod
The St. Croix Legend Elite Musky Rod is designed to be one of the finest rods in the world. Top-of-the-line components include Taper Enhancement Technology for improved action and increased sensitivity, plus high-modulus SCVI and SCV graphite for maximum power, strength, and reduced weight. Fuji Torzite guides with titanium frames offer 100% corrosion-proof performance, while being some of the lightest, strongest, and least abrasive guides ever made. With super-grade cork handles and Fuji palming reel seats, the St. Croix Legend Elite Musky Rod provides the ultimate in balance, comfort, and feel.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalled strength, durability, and sensitivity
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance
- Fuji PSS-LD Deluxe palming reel seat with shiny grey hood
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15 year transferable warranty
The St. Croix Legend Elite Musky Rod is made in the U.S.A.