Simms Men's Thermal Bottoms
Simms Men's Thermal Bottoms are the warmest mid-layer bottom the company makes for cold air, wading into frigid streams or on the hard water when ice fishing. A grid-fleece interior traps heat next to your skin without adding bulk or limiting your range of motion. The tapered hem streamlines the fit for easier layering and more comfort. Simms Thermal Bottoms are also sewn with a patterned gusseted crotch to make layering with bibs and waders easier, too. Double-slash handwarmer pockets and a self-fabric waistband with dual-snap closure and zippered fly are convenient. With all of the features built into this mid-layer, you won't be chilled to the bone when you don a pair of Simms Men's Thermal Bottoms!
- Body Material: 255 gsm 93% polyester and 7% elastane finished with antimicrobial and moisture management
- Smooth-faced grid-fleece layers perfectly with baselayers to provide maximum warmth
- Self-fabric waistband with dual-snap closure and zippered fly allows for easy on and off transitions
- Dual-slash handwarmer pockets
- Patterned with a gusseted crotch for maximum comfort and easy layering with bibs or waders
- Tapered hem for a streamline fit when wearing layers underneath and over top