Simms Men's Heavyweight Baselayer Bottoms
Simms Men's Heavyweight Baselayer Bottoms get their appeal from stretch micro-grid fleece for optimum mobility, warmth, and moisture-wicking comfort. Micro pockets designed into the fabric of the Heavyweight Baselayer Bottoms trap heat and wick moisture away to keep you dry and warm when paired with waders or bibs. Plus, they are finished with an antimicrobial application to help keep things clean down there. When worn with a Simms Heavyweight Baselayer Hoody, your chances of keeping dry and toasty longer increase, which we think translates into more fishing time! You'll stay dry, warm, and move about easily when wearing a pair of Simms Men's Heavyweight Baselayer Bottoms!
- Body Material: 190 gsm 96% polyester and 4% elastane micro-grid fleece finished with antimicrobial and moisture management
- Lower Leg Material: 88% polyester and 12% elastic
- Smooth jacquard face with grid-fleece backside adds stretch
- Micro pockets to trap heat and wick away moisture
- Flat elastic waistband and fly pouch designed with minimal seams for chafe-free next-to-skin comfort