Simms Guide Nipper
The Simms Guide Nipper is constructed of anodized machined aluminum with a razor sharp stainless steel jaw. Use the nipper to quickly cut through various weights of tippet, line, and leaders. Always be prepared with the Simms Guide Nipper, and keep it in your vest or pack for when you need it in a hurry. The Guide Nipper is durable, lightweight, and compact, and the riveted jaw adds strength and longevity.
- 6061-T6 machined aluminum arms
- 17-4 H900 stainless steel jaws hardened to Rockwell C 44
- Type II anodized and laser etched
- Riveted jaws
- Lanyard rings and utility leash included
- Weight: Approx. 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 1 5/8 x 1/2 x 5/8 in.
- Qty per Pack: 1
The Simms Guide Nipper is made in the U.S.A.