Simms Men's G3 Guide Wading Boots
Technology rich performance. That is what Simms designers worked towards when creating the Simms G3 Guide Wading Boots. These boots utilize the latest high-tech components to create a product that maximizes comfort, performance, and slip-resistance. From their waterproof nubuck leather and comfortable shock-absorbing dual-density midsoles to the specialized molded heel counter and clip, these boots provide unmatched lateral control and ankle and arch support. The Vibram Idropgrip outsole on the Vibram models is ideal on wet surfaces and improves grip on slippery terrain. The Simms G3 Wading Boots, combined with the G3 Stockingfoot Waders (sold separately) provide the ultimate in wet wading performance.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and lace-to-toe upper
- High abrasion textile with full scratch rubber rand
- Molded external TPU heel counter and heel clip
- Dual-density midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat retention and proprioception
- EEE Width
- Vibram Idropgrip rubber outsole or 12mm felt outsole
Ratings & Reviews
by Salmon Guy
The quality of these boots are unmatched. Very durable with typical Simms durability.