Shimano Poison Adrena Casting Rod
This item may be subject to a packaging fee that will be shown in cart.
Shimano Poison Adrena Casting Rod Models
Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
Take your fishing up a notch with the Shimano Poison Adrena Casting Rod! The Poison Adrena is light as a feather with a custom Carbon Monocoque handle that adds a perfect balance, ensuring you have total control. The rod is made from a high-modulus carbon that is layered in a diagonal pattern for strength without adding unnecessary weight. The Shimano Poison Adrena Casting Rod puts pure perfection right in your hands!
- CI4+ Reel Seat
- CI4 is a Shimano-original material reinforced with carbon fiber. It is lighter and has a higher strength than conventional resin material. CI4+ is an advanced version of the original CI4 material. This highly technical material is 2.5 times more rigid than CI4 and is used in Shimano reel seats to increase sensitivity and reduce weight. Use of CI4+ for the reel seat also delivers remarkable rigidity for perfect reel fixation, which results in better rod efficiency.
- Full Carbon Monocoque Grip
- The Full Carbon Monocoque Grip is the evolution of the Carbon Monocoque Grip. A high-sensitivity grip made entirely of hollow carbon construction eliminates the use of EVA. This results in very lightweight construction and enhanced sensitivity. Compared to the normal Carbon Monocoque Grip – which has 30% greater sensitivity over traditional handles – the sensitivity increases by another 28% with the Full Monocoque Grip.
- Shimano’s Nanopitch manufacturing method enables fine-pitch and high-precision wrapping of the molding tape during the blank baking process. Nanopitch technology tightens the tape to the extreme and provides uniform pressure, increasing the circularity of the rod and ultimately improving overall rod strength.
- Spiral X Core
- Spiral X Core is Shimano's advanced blank construction technology. By integrating Spiral X carbon tape construction with Toray Nanoalloy technology, Spiral X Core blanks benefit from up to 10% more torsional rigidity and up to 15% more compressional rigidity than rods built with Spiral X. Shimano is unique to the market by applying high-strength carbon tape with this patented Spiral X construction.