Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line
Select from the models below
Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line is a great, all-purpose, freshwater fly line built a half-size heavier to deliver a more powerful cast than the Trout line. Designed for large and heavy flies, this line offers superb performance even in the wind. With the ability to handle giant hoppers, nymph rigs, and jointed streamers, there isn't much that the Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line can't take on!
- Excellent general-purpose line
- Half-size heavy and more powerful than the Trout line
- Supple and easy to use
- Versatile mid-length head
- Braided multifilament core
- Us in cold and medium temperature water
- Great for dry flieas, nymphs, streamers, and indicators
Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.