Renzetti Apprentice Rotary Fly Tying Kit
The Renzetti Apprentice Rotary Fly Tying Kit is a kit that offers functionality, simplicity, and quality for the beginning and experienced fly tyer alike. The Rotary Fly Tying Kit includes the Renzetti Apprentice Vise (C-Clamp model) with hand tools in a protective storage pouch to keep them all safe and secure. The fly tying vise's standard features are a rotary head and aluminum tension knob, black oxide jaw housing and jaws, and an eight-inch hinged stem. The Rotary Fly Tying Kit delivers such tools as the Renzetti Standard Ruby Tip Bobbin, a Renzetti Small Dubbing Needle, and a Renzetti Double Hair Stacker. A Midge Ruby Tip Bobbin and a Midge Double Hair Stacker are also part of the toolkit. Several tools from Dr. Slick round out the bundle including four-inch razor scissors, a whip finisher, and hackle pliers. Give as a gift or gift yourself with a Renzetti Apprentice Rotary Fly Tying Kit!
- Protective pouch
- Keep tools protected and secured
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Qty. per Pack:
- Renzetti Apprentise Rotary Vise and silver powder-coated C-clamp with 8-in. hinged stem
- Renzetti Standard Ruby Tip Bobbin
- Renzetti Small Dubbing Needle
- Renzetti Standard Double Hair Stacker
- Dr. Slick 4-in. Razor Scissors
- Dr. Slick Whip Finisher
- Dr. Slick Hackle Pliers
The Renzetti Apprentice Rotary Fly Tying Kit is made in the U.S.A.