Pro-Troll ProChip ProFlash Lighted Fin Flasher
The Pro-Troll ProChip ProFlash Lighted Fin Flasher brings a new evolution to traditional spinners by adding lights for even more sparkle! The flasher light begins flashing when it comes in contact with water and continues when submerged but then turns off when dried. Even after many uses, the ProChip ProFlash sealed light battery lasts up to 80 hours and will deliver results time after time. Salmon and other species won't be able to resist the red, white, and green flashing colors, especially in dim light or cloudy or deep water. See this high-tech feature for yourself and really attract the fishes' attention with the Pro-Troll ProChip ProFlash Lighted Fin Flasher!
- Light technology is the result of three years of testing and development
- Unique circuits flash red, white, and green on both sides of the flasher
- Battery life: 80 hours
- Contains Pro-Troll Electronic Echip, which replicates the voltage discharged by the nervous system of live bait
- ABS plastic blade with glow or patterned tape
- Stainless "Easy Spin" ball-bearing swivel on each end
- Patented diagonal fin on the back for an erratic kicking and spinning action
- For even more action, remove front snap, thread bead chain swivel through secondary hole, and attach to leader
- Recommended leader lengths:
- PFP8: 30 in.
- PFP11: 48 in. for bait, 36 in. for hoochie
- Can be trolled as slow as 1-2 mph
- Replacement lights sold separately
- Manufacturer's limited warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
Ratings & Reviews
Pro Troll Pro Flash Lighted Flasher
by Boog -
I bought and used a few of these last year. They worked. We did catch some nice kings using these lighted flashers.
Dose it all
by Fishbait -
I had good hook up some both salmon and trout. I look forward to trying on some walleye this weekend.