Plano EDGE 3700 XL Line Management Tackle Box
A Plano EDGE 3700 XL Line Management Tackle Box keeps your spools organized and protected, and functions as a spooling station. Reproducing the award-winning design of its tackle cases, this EDGE box stores all of your monofilament and braided line from the largest bulk spools to the smaller filler spools. The EDGE 3700 XL Line Management system holds up to 12 spools (300 yards ea.) and includes eight spool tension bands to pack line on your reels tightly.
A crystal-clear DuraView polycarbonate lid and innovative EZ Label system make it easy to identify contents quickly. The Dri-Loc seal combined with a WaterWick divider and moisture-wicking packet prevents water from finding its way inside the EDGE box, while Rustrictor molded into the base of the box prevents rust. Secure your spools in a clean, organized fashion at home or on the boat, and spool your reels with just the right tension with this single dedicated Plano EDGE 3700 XL Line Management Tackle Box.
- One box stores spools and functions as a spooling station to put fresh line on your reels
- Plano Edge Rustrictor EZ Label Water Wick Dri-Loc Seal
- Holds up to (12) 300-yard filler spools of line
- Includes (8) spool tension bands
- Water Wick divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- EZ Label system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- Heavy-duty steel pin hinges
- Easy opening oversized latch