Orvis Chest / Hip Pack
The 3-liter Orvis Chest / Hip Pack holds all the fly fishing gear and patterns you need when you want to leave everything else behind! The versatile chest/hip pack is perfect for grabbing with your 3-weight fly rod for a saunter along the brook trout stream or wading in the saltwater flats going for bonefish. Efficient, yes, and feature-rich, too! The Orvis Guide Chest/Hip pack includes a docking station for a Tippet Whippet … and throws in a six-capacity tippet bar to boot! Fly-drying patch? Forceps dock? Port for a zinger/nipper? Check, check, and check! Inside, the main pocket contains several internal ones for smaller items. As its name implies, wear it either on the chest or hip as the straps are removable and hide-away. You can even affix this chest/hip pack directly to an Orvis Bug-Out Backpack as an accessory! You really get more than you notice at first sight when you acquire the Orvis Chest / Hip Pack!
- Shell: 100% recycled CORDURA ECO 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating
- Liner: 100% recycled 200 denier polyester
- Dimensions: 9 1/2 in. (W) x 6 in. (H) x 5 in. (D)
- 3 liters of capacity
- Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included
- Main body storage pocket with fly patch top and internal features
- Side forceps dock
- Zinger/Nipper pass-through port
- Removable shoulder strap and hideaway hip strap
- Bug-Out Backpack compatible
Please note: The tippet and accessories shown in the image are for display purposes only and are not included.