Okuma Rockaway HD Surf Spinning Rod
Select from the models below
The Okuma Rockaway HD Surf Spinning Rod is the perfect surf rod! Built on a low resin carbon blank, with a strong Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip, this rod is lightweight and responsive! This blank construction allows for an improved loading time when casting. Okuma designed this rod with a tip-over butt ferrule configuration for even better balance and overall feel. Reinforced with SeaGuide XQH series stainless steel guides, this rod is durable and reliable, perfect for the rough conditions of surf fishing. The Rockaway HD Rod has a minimal grip design with a textured shrink tube for enhanced grip. The Okuma Rockaway HD Surf Spinning Rod raises the bar for surf rods!
- Light and responsive 24/30-ton, low resin carbon rod blanks
- UFRII: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for improved balance and feel
- 70/30 blank configuration allow improved loading for casting
- SeaGuide XQH series angled 316 stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Okuma double locking reel seat with stainless steel hoods
- Minimal grip design with textured shrink tube fore and rear grip
- 1-year limited warranty from Okuma
Ratings & Reviews
I took this rod to hatteras and was throwing a 2 ounce lure and it broke on the 4th cast. This was the first time I had used the rod since I came out the box.
Been Waiting So Long on the Texas Gulf Coast
by Robert Richardson
From what I read and see on YouTube, this is a GREAT fishing rod for the price..... Just waiting for it to come back into stock so I can finally made a purchase. Redfish and sharks on the Texas gulf coast better look out...!!!