Okuma Convector Levelwind Reel
Select from the models below
Okuma Convector Levelwind Reels feature XL stainless steel gearing for the ultimate in durability and reliability. These reels also feature two stainless steel sealed ball bearings and one one-way anti-reverse roller bearing. The Carbonite drag system is designed to put the brakes on hard charging open water gamefish. This drag system balances the two most important qualities in a reel's drag without sacrificing either - smoothness and high-end drag pressure. The Lightweight, corrosion resistant graphite frames and side plates, machined and anodized aluminum spools and Ergo Grip handle knobs make these reels dependable reels comfortable to fish with.
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant frame and side plates
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Machined and anodized aluminum spools
- Multi-disk Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- 2 stainless steel ball bearing drive system
- 1 Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system
- Speed lock pinion gear system
- Durable, XL stainless steel gearing system
- Self lubricating gearing
- Wide Mouth levelwind for wire line clearance
- Ergo Grip handle knobs
- Mechanical stabilizing system for increased durability
- Line clicker
Ratings & Reviews
Super fast delivery.
Great reel fast retrieve. Fish USA awesome delivery - 2 days faster than prime.
Drags no good
Drags no good had to redo lost big fish drags lock up
Great for copper and leadcore
by ddubs3 -
These reels work great for copper and leadcore. I use the 45 for 10 color leadcore and the 55 for 300 copper. I use Okuma reels for all my trolling including downriggers, wire, and planer boards. They are high quality and great value.
Smooth Drag Great Copper/Leadcore Reel
by salmon slayer -
Great for long leadcores 10 and up. Coppers up to 300' maybe 350' max