Northland Whistler Jig
The Northland Whistler Jig comes equipped with a unique propeller-like blade, giving this jig extra flash and sonic vibrations to lure the fish to your line. Northland made these jigs to easily tip with live bait or a soft-plastic trailer making this a versatile jig. The Whistler Jig can be used for drifting, slow-trolling, and vertical jigging and is made for various species. This jig's colors are meant to be fished in moderately colored, stained, or muddy water. Add the Northland Whistler Jig to your fishing arsenal today!
- Unique "propeller" blade adds flash and sonic vibration
- Perfect for moderately colored, stained or muddy water
- Tip with live bait or plastic grub
- Designed for perch, crappies, walleye, pike, trout, and bass
- Tip with live bait like a half crawler, minnow, or soft-plastic trailers
- Cast and flutter around weeds, rocks, and wood