Mepps Dressed Aglia Spinner
Mepps Dressed Aglia Spinners are the "Original French Spinner" and the World's #1 fishing lure. It has a classic design and superior quality. No other lure has caught so many record fish. These unique spinners can target an array of species including: trout, panfish, crappies, bluegills, both small and largemouth bass, walleye, salmon, steelhead, Northern pike, and musky.
- Model: B0ST is perfect for panfish and small stream trout
- Model: B1ST, B2ST are ideal for larger stream trout, large bluegills, sunfish, and crappies
- Model: B2ST is excellent for smallmouth bass and walleye
- Model: B3ST, B4ST are great for both largemouth bass
- Model: B4ST, B5ST are ideal for large rainbow trout, steelhead, and salmon
- Model: B5ST is great for Northern pike and musky
- Qty. per pack: 1
Mepps Dressed Aglia Spinners are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
I use all different sizes of the Mepps.
by Lou the Fisherman -
I use these small dressed Mepps spinners with ultra lite reels/rods with 6 to 8 lbs test line and catch crappie and white bass. AND yes, large mouth bass try to take it away from me also. I cast mostly but I also do some vertical jigging and I sometimes troll with them behind a JetDiver @ 8 feet deep. I have been using Mepps spinners for over 35 years! I live in the Houston Texas area and fish various TEXAS lakes. But I have used these spinners in Arkansas, Wisconsin, Illinois, Kentucky and Tennessee and caught fish in all those states. Matter fact a large mouth bass tournament fisherman gave me $20.00 for one of my Mepps Spinners back in the late seventies (Green River) which is actually a lake.