MarCum M3L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery
Get a view unlike any other beneath the ice with the MarCum M3L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery! This sonar system was built to last, using the industry-defining standards Marcum is famous for! Powered by the LiFePO4 lithium battery, the M3L is lighter and will last longer! The M3L features the market’s widest single-beam transducer, with up to twenty-degrees of visibility! With a two-inch target separation, this unit will quickly help you identify the difference between your jig and a fish, allowing you to monitor what is happening below! You can use the Marcum patented zoom mode to increase the target separation to one-inch, giving you even finer details! Built to handle the harsh demands of ice fishing, the MarCum M3L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery is a must-have!
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom
- TrueColor patented MBC Brushless Lighting
- Standard definition sonar in the M3L provides 2” target separation to define jig from fish, fish from other fish in the school, or fish from bottom and nearby cover.
- Target separation improves to 1” with Marcum’s patented zoom mode, bringing in high definition details of the area being targeted
- Model Number: M3L
- Display: TrueColor patented MBC Brushless Lighting
- Power: 2000 Watt Peak to Peak Output Power
- Cone Angle: 20 Degree Ice Transducer
- Target Separation: Down to 1-Inch
- Interference Rejection: Patented 12-Step Interference Rejection
- Zoom: Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom (Zoom anywhere throughout the water column)
- Cable: 8 ft. Transducer Cable
- Selectable Depth Ranges – 20′, 40′, 80′, 160′
MarCum M3L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery is made in the U.S.A.