MarCum LX-7LI Lithium Ion Sonar Flasher Combo
This item can only ship to the 48 contiguous United States.
MarCum LX-7LI Lithium Ion Sonar Flasher Combo is a top-of-the-line full color digital sonar by MarCum that provides all of the features any ice angler would demand. Featuring a bright full color 8 inch display, anglers will not have a problem seeing any of the multiple water column views, depth information, interference rejection, and detailed high range sonar information. The LX series is made more valuable with its fully adaptable transducer that is switchable between 8-degrees and 20-degrees. The sonar engine outputs 4800-watts PtP with TrueTime high speed display response and screen refresh. When you go out onto the ice, you only bring the best gear, which is why you need the MarCum LX-7LI Lithium Ion Sonar Flasher Combo!
The LX-7LI comes with the Lithium Ion Shuttle that features up to 40 running hours of battery life, fast 3-amp hour charger, battery indicator, dual USB power ports, two rod holders, and integrated cable storage.
- 8-inch (800 x 600 px) LCD display with 4 color palette options
- 4800 watts peak to peak output power
- Dual Beam 8/20 Degree Ice Transducer
- Down to 1/2-inch target separation
- Patented 12 step interference rejection
- Automatic bottom lock selectable zoom windows - 5, 10, 20, and 40 ft.
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom (Zoom anywhere throughout the water column)
- 8 ft. transducer cable
- Any combination of vertical, vertical zoom, flasher and graph split screen
- 300 ft. Dynamic Depth Capability, infinite scale from 10 ft. and deeper in 1-inch increments
- Upgradeable software
- Exclusive dynamic depth/range
- Exclusive sonar footprint display
- Adjustable scroll/ping rate
- Target adjust image magnifier
- Adjustable night-vision backlight
- Snow shield faceplate
- Sonar capable with option open water transducer (sold separately)
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 2-year system
The MarCum LX-7LI Lithium Ion Sonar Flasher Combo is made in the U.S.A.
Lithium Shuttle Features:
- Compact and lightweight
- Up to 40 hour continuous run time (Battery life varies by use, settings, configuration, and many other factors)
- 12-volt 12-amp hour lithium ION polymer battery
- Recharge fast with the included 3-amp hour charger
- Battery status indicator
- LED lighting positioned to illuminate hole and charge glow lures
- Dual USB power ports
- Integrated cable storage and grips
- Dual rod holders
- Two 1/4 - 20 ports for additional accessories
- Inverted transducer rest eliminates freeze up
- Dual transducers support arm mounts (One transducer support arm included)
- Articulating handled with locking spokes adjusts to fit most ice sonar Systems
- Safely store shuttle system in 5-gallon transit bucket
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 1-year shuttle/battery