Keitech Tungsten Super Round Jig Heads
Keitech Tungsten Super Round Jig Heads are some of the best lead-free jig heads on the market today. These jig heads have a compact size-to-weight ratio, sharp hooks, and dense material, which together make for a potent jig terrific for any occasion. Each jig head features a custom-made hook designed with a special bend to dramatically increase hook strength. Keitech Super Round Heads are available in a variety of sizes and weights for whatever your fishing rig or technique demands.
- High-density tungsten compound head is 30% smaller and harder than lead
- Extra slender collar
- Custom-made hooks with a special bend
- Katsuichi hook on sizes 1 and 2
- Daiichi hook on size 1/0, 2/0, and 3/0
- Weight: 1/16 oz. - Qty. per Pack: 4
- Weight: 3/32 oz. - Qty. per Pack: 4
- Weight: 1/8 oz. - Qty. per Pack: 3
- Weight: 3/16 oz. - Qty. per Pack: 3
- Weight: 1/4 oz. - Qty. per Pack: 2
Ratings & Reviews
Outstanding quality, plus the shipping was superfast.
Hook Sizes 1-3 Excellent
The smaller jigs in this model have a fantastic hook shape (not shown in the product photo) with a rather sharp bend on the curve nearest the hook point. Also, the weight is positioned below the shaft axis in these hook sizes. This stabilizes the jig, so baits will swim true even if you don't thread them perfectly. The keeper will not tear the bait if a fish misses the hook, which is very handy when fishing fragile baits (e.g., Keitechs, how convenient!). The plastic coating lasts forever--you'll lose them to snags before they chip.
The 1/8 with 1/0 hook works well with a 3” paddle tail swimbait. Keeps fish pinned.
Perfect with small swim baits on an A-rig
by Cody Milton
The 1/8 3/0 heads are perfect for 4in swim baits!