Humminbird ICE 45 Ice Flasher
The Humminbird ICE 45 Ice Flasher carries revolutionary features built and designed for the diehard ice fisherman. The ICE 45 Ice Flasher feature a fiber-optic flasher display and a patent-pending backlit LCD for exceptional performance in any level of light, making this flasher easy to use on those blinding, sunny winter days. The 3-color display has an overlay depth scale for easy interpretation. The ICE 45 includes a 4 button control pad with zoom, gain, noise, and beam selections for easy fine tuning. A LCD battery voltage indicator lets you know the flashers power condition. This unit includes a rechargeable 7 amp hour 12 volt battery and charger.
At the heart of the Humminbird ICE 45 Ice Flasher is a Dual Beam 9 Degree (240 kHz) 19 Degree (455 kHz) transducer allowing for a greater overall cone of view. This flasher runs at four depth scales in manual mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 80 ft. and 200 ft. and seven depth scales in automatic mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 60 ft., 80 ft. 100 ft., 120 ft. and 200 ft.
- LCD and 3-color fiber-optic flasher display
- Overlay depth scale delivers excellent viewing in sunlight
- 1800 watts peak-to-peak power
- 10-step interference rejection
- 4 depth scales (manual mode): 20', 40', 80', 200'
- 7 depth scales (auto mode): 20', 40', 60', 80', 100', 120', 200'
- 4 button control pad
- Dual Beam 9/19 Degree Transducer
- LCD Battery voltage indicator
- Shuttle mount with built-in gimbal bracket
- 7AH battery with charger
- 2-year manufacturers warranty