Heritage Tackle Ice Bear Heavy Duty Tip-Up
The Heritage Tackle Ice Bear Heavy Duty Tip-Up is a heavy duty "cross base" style wooden tip-up. This tip-up is a larger version of the popular Laker and is a great choice for pike, muskie, and lake trout. Heritage Tackle Ice Bear Heavy Duty Tip-Ups use quality, unfinished hardwoods.
- Height: 36 in.
- Height with flag tripped: 56 1/2 in.
- Heavy duty polymer plastic reel with storage hook holes
- 500 foot capacity using 36 lb. test line (line sold separately)
- Reflective tabs
- Hardwood cross pieces
- Stainless steel trip level
- Brass nuts and bolts
- 12 inch grease filled, heavy copper tube
- Brass locking tension system
- Heavy duty flag
The Heritage Tackle Ice Bear Heavy Duty Tip-Up is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Ice Station Zebra Tipup
Everyone who ice fishes should have an Ice bear for that far away tipup in Ice Station Zebra. These work just as good as the standard size but you can see them from across the lake. When we can drive our trucks on the ice to chase flags we use these so we can cover a huge lake and you can see them from far away without binoculars. If you fish from a house on land they come in handy too so you can see them from bed. PEACE