Hawken Aero Floats are designed to give a very unique floating action. These floats are made on a lathe, then hand painted with high quality paints. This manufacturing process produces a perfectly uniform body which makes them float correctly regardless of the water conditions. The Hawken Aero Float has two coats of non-reflective paint so they are glare free even in the brightest conditions. On the back of every package, there is a visual description on how to rig the float correctly to your line.
- The AF1 Floats are designed for steelhead, salmon, and trout. They have a nearly indestructible soft foam body and long carbon fiber stem that allows you to see the slightest take before the float goes down. Each float comes with 2 silicone sleeves and 2 top bands.
- The AF2 Floats have two carbon fiber stems which combine visibility and sensitivity. This Float is perfectly weighted and designed to ride higher in the water making it ideal for long or choppy drifts. The bottom stem assists with tracking and overall sensitivity by going deeper into the water column. Each float comes with 2 silicone sleeves.
- The AF3 Floats are one of the finest slip floats ever made. They are made from super durable foam with brass grommets top and bottom, perfect for tracking, and can withstand the wear and tear of braided lines and the everyday tortures of river fishing. Each float comes with 2 micro bobber stops and beads.
- The AF4 Floats are the same as the AF3 Floats except have an added half ounce of weight to add extended casting distance. Each float comes with 2 micro bobber stops and beads.
- The AF5 Floats are very similar to the AF3 Floats except these are highly visible and great for choppy water. The grey body virtually disappears in the water. Each float comes with 2 micro bobber stops and beads.
- The AF6 Floats are weighted perfectly to use with only a jig. It comes in 1/8 and 1/4 oz. These floats are great for tracking and have high visibility in long distances. The grey body virtually disappears in the water. Each float comes with 2 micro bobber stops and beads.
Please note: Float colors may be black or grey. Color is not an option.
Ratings & Reviews
BEST FLOAT I HAVE EVER USED
by BIG DAWG
I HAVE FISHED EVERY FLOAT OUT THERE AND THE AERO-FLOAT IS BY FAR THE BEST. PERFECTLY BALANCED, WILL NOT BREAK OR FALL APART. GREAT PRODUCT!
great float for choppy waters
by Corey Reff
So far this is the best float I've found. Super durable for being a foam body, (may have bounced it off a couple rocks). Floats high and has great visibility in low light conditions. Great float