Douglas XMatrix DXC Casting Rod
With exquisite actions and groundbreaking strength-to-weight ratios, the Douglas XMatrix DXC Casting Rod covers a wide range of techniques and applications. The XMatrix Casting Rod is built with a proprietary carbon matrix composition for a lightweight and hyper-sensitive rod. Other high-end components include Fuji reel seats, Fuji alconite guides, and high-density EVA grips. Featuring dialed-in actions and ergonomic comfort, you'll be impressed the first time you hold your Douglas XMatrix DXC Casting Rod!
- Proprietary XMatrix carbon construction
- Lightweight, sensitive, and ergonomic designs
- Superior strength to weight ratios
- Multi-modulus blanks with a matte platinum finish
- Fuji alkaline guides
- High-density EVA grips
- Wide variety of dialed in technique specific actions
- Manufacturer's five-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Best rod around!
Would recommend over any other brand!
Using for over a year
by Justin H
I have been using my Douglas Rods for over a year now, and put them through seriously heavy use... and they have completely lived up to my expectations. I am slowing replacing my whole lineup with their amazing products. You wont be sorry... they are totally worth the investments.