Douglas XMatrix DXC Casting Rod
Select from the models below
With exquisite actions and groundbreaking strength-to-weight ratios, the Douglas XMatrix DXC Casting Rod series covers a wide range of techniques and applications! The XMatrix Casting Rod is built with a proprietary carbon matrix composition for a lightweight and hyper-sensitive rod. Other high-end components include a Fuji reel seat, Fuji alconite guides, and a high-density EVA grip. Featuring dialed-in action and ergonomic comfort, you'll be impressed the first time you hold your Douglas XMatrix DXC Casting Rod!
- Proprietary XMatrix carbon construction
- Lightweight, sensitive, and ergonomic design
- Superior strength-to-weight ratios
- Multi-modulus blank with a matte platinum finish
- Fuji alconite guides
- High-density EVA grip
- Wide variety of dialed-in, technique-specific actions
- Manufacturer's five-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Using for over a year
by Justin H
I have been using my Douglas Rods for over a year now, and put them through seriously heavy use... and they have completely lived up to my expectations. I am slowing replacing my whole lineup with their amazing products. You wont be sorry... they are totally worth the investments.
Best rod around!
Would recommend over any other brand!