Douglas DXF Fly Rod
Douglas DXF Fly Rods provide anglers effortless casting and excellent performance when tackling a variety of species. These DXF Fly Rods are built using high modulus blanks and X Matrix carbon technology for unbeatable weight and sensitivity. The rods come in a variety of lengths and weights covering many species of fish. For added comfort, each DXF Fly rod is equipped with an AAA cork grip perfectly scaled to match the rod size.
- High modulus blanks
- Specialty European nymphing tapers in 2-5 wt.
- Saltwater Rods in 7-12 wt.
- Burled wood insert reel seat
- AAA cork grip, scaled for each rod size
- SIC hard chrome snake guides
- Codura triangle tube with rod sock
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty