Douglas DXF Fly Rod
Select from the models below
Douglas DXF Fly Rods provide anglers effortless casting and excellent performance when tackling a variety of species. These DXF Fly Rods are built using high modulus blanks and X Matrix carbon technology for unbeatable weight and sensitivity. The rods come in a variety of lengths and weights covering many species of fish. For added comfort, each DXF Fly rod is equipped with an AAA cork grip perfectly scaled to match the rod size.
- High modulus blanks
- Specialty European nymphing tapers in 2-5 wt.
- Saltwater Rods in 7-12 wt.
- Burled wood insert reel seat
- AAA cork grip, scaled for each rod size
- SIC hard chrome snake guides
- Codura triangle tube with rod sock
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Great Price! This rod is light but powerful at the same time!
Great Rod! Great Price!
I use the 71164 for swinging flies on smaller Great Lakes tributaries. Rod is incredibly light and very powerful. Easily casts Scandi and Skagit heads. Is a joy to fish especially with the Argus Reels. Highly recommended for the steelhead fisherman.