Daiwa Lexa 300 Type-HD Low-Profile Casting Reel
Back to the drawing board isn't always a bad thing. Daiwa took the Lexa series back tot he drawing board, and the result of that is the Daiwa Lexa 300 Type-HD Low-Profile Casting Reel! This reel has been stripped, torn apart, and rebuilt from the ground up! The Lexa series was already a fan favorite, but Daiwa wanted to take its heavy-duty performance to the next level, and that is just what they did. The redesigned clutch system has been taken up a notch so it can handle all the pressure those trophy fish are going to put it through during a hard fight! This reel is made to be beautifully smooth and impressively quiet with its all grease bearings system.
This reel's body has been made with a compact style. The frame is crafted from aluminum, adding a strong core, but still keeping it lightweight, so you don't get tired holding it. The handle is counterbalanced to bend inward, putting all your power into the reel. Rediscover a fan favorite workhorse, with the Daiwa Lexa 300 Type-HD Low-Profile Casting Reel!
- Redesigned heavy duty clutch system
- All grease bearing system
- Stainless steel drive gear and pinion gear
- 7 Bearing system (6CRBB +1RB)
- EVA custom handle knob
- Ultimate tournament carbon drag (UTD) with up to 25lbs. of drag
- Swept handle with weight-reducing cutouts
- Handle length: 100mm
- Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Magforce cast control
- Manufacturer's one year limited warranty