Cortland Indicator Mono Leader Material
Cortland Indicator Mono Leader Material can be used for building leaders for all types of fly fishing. You can use them for catching fish like trout, steelhead, bass, and salmon. The leader made from this material floats well and makes your fishing experience quite convenient. As it is made with monofilament, it stretches more and offers better suppleness than fluorocarbon. This product is intended to help you build visible leaders that help with strike detection. It can be the perfect addition for any angler who wants to maximize the capture count of their fishing experience. This material can be used for building quality leaders for fishing, such as coiled "French Style" indicators, and is great for high stick nymphing techniques as a straight indicator.
- Monofilament offers more suppleness than fluorocarbon
- Allows for better floating of the leader and stands out against any background
- Can be used for building visible leaders that help with strike detection
- Test: 8 lbs. - Diameter: 0.009 in.
- Test: 9 lbs. - Diameter: 0.010 in.
- Test: 10.5 lbs. - Diameter: 0.011 in.
- Test: 11.8 lbs. - Diameter: 0.012 in.
- Test: 12.4 lbs. - Diameter: 0.013 in.
- Test: 13.9 lbs. - Diameter: 0.014 in.
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cortland Indicator Mono Leader Material is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Cortland Indy mono
by White -
Great sighter material. Try white for gin clear water as it seems to be a little more stealthy than the two tone mono.