Cisco Trolling Motor Stabilizer Mount
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Trolling Motor Stabilizer Mount has a unique design that allows boat anglers to make adjustments at any angle and position the unit to the exact height required for proper installation. Once the unit is positioned vertically and radially, just locked in place by tightening the four set screws. The Stabilizer Mount will safely secure any trolling motor arm with no tools required. Plus, you can remove your trolling motor unit and push on the mount to lay it down for storage purposes. Then when ready, simply lift up on the mount to lock your trolling motor in place. The Cisco Trolling Motor Stabilizer Mount has some of the best features that come standard on this unit, that you won't be able to pass up on owning this Cisco product.
- Spring loaded locking unit
- Durable anodized aluminum
- Locked in place by tightening the 4 set screws
- Able to be position on its horizontal, vertical, and radial axis
- Secures any trolling motor arm from 7/8 - 1 3/8 in. diameter
- Arm of the mount is able to adjust to any angle between 0 - 180 degrees
- Adjust to virtually any angle to accommodate various styles of boats
- Outer stabilizer tube can be positioned to any height along the solid aluminum rod and can rotate 360 degrees
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Trolling Motor Stabilizer Mount is made in the U.S.A.