Cisco Sure-Stop Track
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Sure-Stop Track was designed with safety and other small details in mind to offer anglers an effortless and convenient track. This track is constructed from anodized aluminum, and the edges have been rounded for safety when attaching the mount. Each piece of track comes standard with end stops at each corner of the track and industrial grade stainless steel mounting hardware. The Cisco Sure-Stop Track is capable of mounting on any of Cisco's mounts for multi-rod holders and lund and tracker mounts.
- Effortless, safe, and convenient
- Easy access incline on the open edges of the track
- Standard with end stops at each corner of track
- Machined anodized solid aluminum
- No sharp edges, mounts will glide into place
- Industrial grade stainless steel mounting hardware is provided
- Compatible with Bert's, Traxstech, and Cisco Fishing Systems products
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Sure-Stop Track is made in the U.S.A.